WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Community Committee Application Form
1. What is your understanding of the purpose of this committee?
2. What motivates you to volunteer to serve on this committee?
3. What relevant experience would you bring to the committee?
4. What specific skills would you bring to the committee? (Example: tech skills, finance, organizational change)
5. What qualities/attributes do you have that you feel would be an asset to this committee?
6. How many hours per week would you have to commit to the work of the committee?
7. What leadership positions have you held at Center For Spiritual Living Greater Las Vegas or other CSL community?
8. How do you understand the role of spiritual practice in the work of the committee? (Example: visioning, meditation, prayer, etc.)
9. Is there anything else that you would like the Leadership Council to know in consideration of your application?